1. Your Privacy
2. Requested Information
We will ask for essential information for the purpose of placing an order, or subscribing to our newsletter. If you do not wish to receive email newsletters simply unsubscribe from the email at any time by logging into your account and selecting the email notification option. Alternatively email us at contact@AfricanaQ.com.
If we provide the service to providing magazine delivery or an online shopping service, we will require a delivery address and your credit card number and expiry date, plus any security details that the credit card processor may require. When you shop at our website we use encrypted secure internet connection to protect your payment details. Your computer should automatically allow the opening of the secure connection when you place your order. This means that all the details you supply and any responses are encrypted before they are sent over the internet
3. Your Consent
4. How do we use your personal information?
AfricanaQ processes personal information for the following purposes:
- providing you with goods and/or services that you have requested and communicating with you about those products and services;
- monitoring, developing and improving the Websites, our services and your experience;
- providing a personalised service;
- conducting market research surveys;
- market research, community and forums management;
- running competitions;
- providing you with information about AfricanaQ, or our business partners’ products and services where you have provided your consent. You will always be able to opt-out or unsubscribe from these messages;
- send out email alerts you have agreed to receive. You will always be able to unsubscribe from these messages;
- processing and dealing with any complaints or enquiries made by you or legally on your behalf;
- we may also be required to disclose your personal information to authorities who can request this information by law that is binding on AfricanaQ, for instance for the prevention and detection of crime, the capture or prosecution of offenders and the assessment or collection of taxes; and
- other purposes related to any of the above.